A common trend among blogs today is to take one time out of each week and link up some cool resources and sites worth mentioning. With all the creative titles out there being used already, I decided to stick to something basic, something simple: Linking. I’ll try and drop a few of these each week.
This week features some cool resources and bookmarks worth holding on to. I don’t really like flooding my bookmarks with little single purpose sites and applications, so I’ll probably use this to save some of my favorites. Feel free to do the same.
- Create cool pie charts with Illustrator. Anytime a solution is presented that eliminates the need for a Microsoft product, I’m all in. Plus, these charts just look cool. And I would much rather navigate Adobe’s interface than big M’s.
- Textile Quick Reference. If you use any programs that format using the textile system, take a look at this page. I use a lot of 37signals products, so it’s often I’m referring back to this page for a warm-up on a textile tag or two.
- Jack Bauer Factbase. A few of my friends and I have been addicted to 24 for some time now. We wait until a season is finished and then watch through episodes like madmen. And if you like the Chuck Norris fact website, this might be right up your alley.
- Writing on Walls with Photoshop’s Vanishing Point
- Upload to Lots of Sites at Once with TubeMogul and MadKast