Been meaning to post about a pretty intense contest running over at designer David Airey’s blog right now. It’s a pretty sweet deal: somewhere around $4,000 worth of prizes. If it means anything, I usually don’t post about blogging contests. This one, though, is probably the biggest I’ve ever seen.
Some of the prizes that drew my interest, especially:
- The marketing plan from Dosh Dosh – It would be perfect for a new project I’m working on.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips from Lorelle
- $60 in books at Amazon from Darren Rowse. Who doesn’t like books?
- USB podcasting kit being donated by Fraser’s Affiliate Marketing Blog
- The books designed and produced by david the designer. Did I mention I like books?
- Brand Aid, a book on branding and design
- Lifetime membership to whatever Andy Beard is making. He’s cool, I look forward to it. Whatever it is.
Not that I want you to, really, but head on over to the contest page and get yourself in the runnings for a piece of the bootey.